B2B Wholesale Policies and Info
Welcome to Focus Care Products (FCP's) Wholesale Division. Below are instructions to help in creating your wholesale account.
1. First, download FCP's wholesale application.
2. To be considered for Net 30 terms, complete the entire form. If Net 30 terms are not desired, the trade references and bank account information is not required. Then, orders will be paid by credit card (M/C, Visa, American express or Discover) or by wire transfer, before the order is shipped.
3. Email your signed wholesale application to: email@example.com (Email).
4. When FCP receives your signed application, a password will be sent, so you may log-in, view prices and begin shopping. Your log-in name will be the email address provided on your application.
Placing an Order
1. To ensure accurate pricing, log-in to your account before placing items in your cart.
2. Items placed in your cart are purchased in individual units; you may order as many units as are available. If the desired unit quantity is unavailable, you are always welcome to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 702-966-1245 to see if we can accommodate you.
3. Submitted orders are processed in the sequence they are received. Shipping charges will be calculated, and customer service will contact you to set up a payment arrangement.
Shipping your order
• Focus Care Products can ship your order by either: USPS Ground (in single or multiple boxes) or UPS/FedEx truck (on pallets).
• FCP charges $10.00 per pallet for orders shipped UPS/FedEx.
• To try to save you the most money, Focus Care Products will recommend the most economical way to ship your order. FCP does NOT mark-up shipping charges; charges and discounts are passed directly to the customer.
• Please contact customer service if you have your own shipping company you wish to use.
Although Focus Care Products prefers wholesale orders be approximately $300.00 minimum, we realize that amount may not meet the needs of each customer. You are welcome to contact email@example.com regarding special requests or needs. FCP will always do its best to meet your needs.
• FCP website products show temperature sensitivity warnings which need to be considered!
• Heat Sensitive - Some FCP website products were developed to melt in a person's mouth (around 98 F). If the product should melt before you get the chance to enjoy it, just place the product in an average room temperature environment for the product to cool and regain its firmness. Melting does not affect the edibility of the product.
• Cold Sensitive - Extremely cold weather conditions may cause a product to burst and spill during delivery. Focus Care Products is not responsible for items damaged due to weather conditions.
Questions or concerns may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 702-966-1245. Customer Service hours of operation: 9:00AM to 5:00 PM, Pacific Time.
Thank you for shopping Focus Care Products!